Camp at projectROCK is an active camp that incorporates climbing, art, science, team building and we are open and active rain or shine.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS IN FULL SWING
Attention projectROCK Campers,
We have been working hard to get our facility ready for our re-opening. Our team has been cleaning and sanitizing the entire facility multiple times over and our route setters have been busy re-setting the majority of our routes.
On Tuesday May 26, we were finally able to re-open and are very happy to say the community has responded exactly as we anticipated. Everyone is excited to be back and very respectful of the new rules and procedures we had to put in place.
With the focus of re-opening behind us, we then turned our attention to our youth campers. Given the restrictions still imposed on all businesses, we are happy to say we have developed a half-day camp for climbers between the ages of 8-13. Our camp size will be VERY limited – 6 campers only in the first week (We hope to grow that to a maximum of 18 campers over the summer). Camp will begin Monday, June 8!
Of course, there will have to be new policies and requirements that we must abide by.
NEW POLICIES (UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE):
- Everyone entering the facility, guests and staff, will be required to have their temperature checked via no touch infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature equal to or exceeding 100.1 degrees Fahrenheit will not be able to remain in the facility.
- Everyone entering the facility MUST wash/sanitize their hands EACH time entering the facility (even if you just leave the facility for a short period of time, for any reason).
- We ask that everyone, climber and belayer, sanitize their hands after every climb.
- All staff will be wearing face masks. Everyone in the facility must wear face masks as well when not climbing or belaying.
- Everyone in the facility should practice appropriate social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and other climbers/belayers. To assist in this process, we will be limiting the number of climbing lanes each day. For rope climbing, we will alternate pre-marked sections of routes each day. For bouldering, we have marked off predetermined sections of the wall and ask boulderers to not climb in adjacent sections at the same time.
- Chalk bags will not be available for rent. All other rental equipment will be available.
The camp sessions will be weekly from 9AM – 12PM. Drop-ins will NOT be allowed at this time. Cost is $210 for members and $250 for non-members. Sign -up online. Space is VERY Limited. Please note the annual registration fee does apply. Your climber will receive a PRC t-shirt with the payment of this $25 annual fee.
We look forward to seeing your climber climbing real soon!
Laura at projectROCK
HOURS: 9AM to 12PM
HOURS: 9AM to 12PM
Drop in’s will NOT be allowed at this time.
-Full refund with at least 14 days notice of camp start date.
-50% refund with at least 7 days notice of camp start date.
-NO REFUND within 7 days of camp start date.