projectROCK – The Bash with a Mask!
December 7 -20, 2020
Mens/Womens – beginner, intermediate, advanced
Early registration through November 29th – Members $20 Nonmembers $30 (guaranteed comp shirt in your size)
AFTER November 29- Members $25 Nonmembers $40 (not guaranteed shirt and or size of shirt)
NONMEMBERS WILL BE CHARGED $10 discounted DAYPASS FEE FOR EVERYDAY THEY COMPETE DURING THE COMPETITION PERIOD. First DayPass is included in the registration fee.
Due to Covid-19 occupancy limitations, we will be charging a $10 DayPass fee to each competitor who is not a projectROCK member and each spectator attending to watch a registered competitor, for each day you visit the facility. Included in the Non-Member Fee is a DayPass for the first day you choose to compete.
• standard red point competition, only sends will count
• completed routes must be witnessed and initialed by someone else
• top 5 routes completed will count for overall score, top 3 routes completed will determine division
• all competition participants will receive a raffle ticket to our FUNdraising raffle for each day they compete during the competition dates
• First place winners in each category receive eternal bragging rights with their names engraved on the projectROCK trophy
• First, second and third place winners in each category will receive raffle tickets in a special exclusive raffle (max 36 tickets to be awarded) First Place gets 3 tickets, Second Place gets 2 tickets, Third Place gets 1 ticket
• Special exclusive raffle prizes:
Escape climbing hangboard
6 PRC glasses
Madrock chalk bucket, flashed podium liquid chalk, & flashed brush
1 month free membership
WINNERS will be announced December 21.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN THE FACILITY, INCLUDING WHILE CLIMBING.